G.58 offers five distinct spaces for any business meeting or private event. Should you want to arrange a banquet-style dinner, with multiple courses and a secluded section of the restaurant for your party, we would love to host it for you!
Centrally located in Research Triangle Park and minutes from Raleigh-Durham International airport, G.58 Cuisine is an ideal location for your next meeting or event. With beautiful spaces within the restaurant, critically-acclaimed food, and exceptional service, G.58 will host a celebration for your party, dinner with out-of-town clients, or an off-site meeting an unforgettable experience.
With a reservation to a private event here at G.58, we will provide a personalized meal for everyone. Guests will be treated to a banquet style dinner or lunch. This may include but is not limited to:
- - A reserved private area of the restaurant, only for your party
- - A special prefix menu, eight to twelve course meal, customized to your party’s dietary restrictions and preferences, that is not seen on the regular menu
- - At least two personal servers who attend to your needs the entire reservation
- - Prefix wine list if desired, or access to the bar
- - A full A/V system, with a dropdown screen and projector available for presentations or business calls
G.58 CHEFS AND TEAM
All of our chefs are master chefs from China who each specialize in a different approach to Chinese cuisine. When you confirm a reservation with us, our team and chefs begin creating the prefix menu, accommodating for dietary needs, and personalizing every course. When you come for your party, you will get to experience the finest of Chinese culinary art. From presentations, to the taste, you will be beyond satisfied. We communicate every step of the way to make sure everything goes perfectly.
Most frequently, we offer a full plated, multicourse prefix menu; however, we have also been able to provide Buffets (Lunch or Dinner), or Coffee/Tea Breaks. We tailor events that cater to your budget, special requests or anything else. A private event will require contact with our team to discuss details. Please provide information about your event on the Request for Proposal form below and we hope to hear from you soon!Request for Reservation